Next Series begins January 18th, 2019
What if you knew
that no matter how intense and stressful your week was, there was a place that welcomed you, wholeheartedly and fully.
A dedicated space and time where you can drop your stresses at the door, let your hair down, relax, be embraced, experience the wonder and beauty in being alive and feel amazing when you leave a few hours later?
A place where you could safely explore what it means to be in your feminine essence and discover that YOU ARE truly and deeply powerful and that you can be in love with, and confident in, the skin you’re in.
Imagine how your life (and your relationships, your work and your world) would transform if you had this powerful experience every week with your sisters.
We laugh together
We commiserate together
We hold each other up
We validate, appreciate, listen to, and witness each other
And through this, the stressful and anxious energies of the day and week dissolve.
Together, we sink into a collective sigh that melts away all the crap we put up with before then. And in its place, ease and relaxation, freedom, love, and appreciation arise and flow.
And then you know you have one next week again
to sink into
to soak in the bliss AND
to re-build the foundation of our lives so that we grow to be more of ourselves, happier in our life, radiant, clear and expressed on our boundaries and so much more.
When I first discovered these circles, I was elated. I felt the expansion like in a yoga class with the elation of a dance night + the release of a good and deep cry where I felt held, oh so sweetly held and gotten.
The Art of Feminine Presence™ was so special and impactful for me, I took the training and became qualified to facilitate them. Because my soul knew we, women, need more of this kind of soul goodness happening!
The Feminine is rising and while many of us know this, we don’t know how to tap into it , and experience it, for ourselves. This what the circles facilitate for us.
If this resonates with you, I would love for you to join me!
Circles are ongoing and happen in
Toronto, ON (central-west)
7pm – 9:30/9:45pm
In every session there are things we will always practice, including:
1) grounding and connecting us to our feminine core. This is pleasurable, magical, and helps us connect to our wisdom, our guidance, our radiance, and our purpose.
2) being seen and appreciated as the Divine and the Goddess. I can speak words as to how incredible it is to be truly seen and acknowledged as the beauty and magic that you are and it won’t begin to capture the experience of it. A truly radiant woman is blessed by being witnessed and is appreciated for who she is. We do a lot of it here.
Look, I don’t know what your deepest pleasure and desire and joy is. This is for you to uncover and this path is one that takes each of us there. Isn’t it time?
There are dozens of practices with which we play, which have us dive into the experience of the Feminine – being present, radiant, feeling amazing and at home in our bodies.
These practices allow us to experience our intuition, creativity, pleasure and the deepest core of our femininity.
This is for you if you:
- are feeling tired, anxious or depressed and you find you are feeling a void that just isn’t being filled
- know there is something missing in your life
- have been wondering about this thing, femininity, and what it means exactly, how to get in touch with it and wondering what it would mean in your life if you did
- find you are not able to relate to old friends in your life; they’re kind of not getting ‘it’ or it’s becoming clear you are headed on different paths
- know you need friendship, community, sisterhood!
- are committed to finding the ecstasy of being alive (even though it might feel uncomfortable sometimes)
- are open to some deep, delicious guided adventure
This is NOT for you if you:
- cannot commit to showing up to a multi-week series and on time!
- are not willing to contribute to the circle by speaking about your experiences, by being vulnerable, and by staying present to each sister in the circle
- are looking to be fixed (because you’re not broken and then therefore there is no such thing as a ‘fix’). I repeat, this isn’t a ‘fix’
- are a person who likes to give advice to others. We listen and are present to each other. We don’t give advice (see point above)
- have control issues and need to know what is going to happen next
- are unable to surrender to the process
- are unable to be with, and own, your judgments, taking responsibility for your words and actions, receiving healthy feedback
The investment for a series of 5 weeks is $247 ***
***There are, on occasion, a limited number of scholarships available. These are based on true need and level of commitment to participating in a circle. ***
Next Step: Complete and submit the form below so that we can see if we are a fit for each other. Or email me directly to set up a time to chat at: lana @ sistersawake.org (eliminate the spaces when typing the address; it is listed here in this way to prevent spam)
I look forward to connecting with you on this journey.